Yes, it has me singing Europe songs in my mind. The final countdown has indeed begun. I am finally on the OMS rregister and will in one of the upcoming orientation classes.
Could be January or March or ?????
This is where it gets tricky. The end of the fiscal year is upon us Federal worker types and we must wait and see what the 2012 budget news will be. Chances are we will be on a continuing resolution, which means last years budget numbers, and we will be ok.
I know there are 32 on the register and I am somewhere in the top 12, i think.
Then, after classes are announced, they take the first ones on the register. There is no guarantee how many they will take per class. So, I will keep everyone posted..
In the meantime, WOHOOOOO! I made it:))
My momma would be proud..
No comments:
Post a Comment