Hmmm. Sept 7th. Today I am still waiting. I want to email security just to have some action and a connection to my possible new reality.
Last night I was determined to wake up at 5:30 this morning and do yoga. Fail. I got downstairs at 5:45, laid out my mat, laid face down on my mat, and went back upstairs to cuddle in bed with the hubby for another 30 minutes.
Oh well. I'll try again. I ordered the stuff to do an aryuvedic cleanse for 7 days. Its nice to detox before the beginning of fall. Seasons change, body needs to change.
I'm still dreaming of a new life in the FS, but I know that even without it, I am happy.
I have so much that I am grateful for. I have love, family, amazing beauty surrounding me everyday. I'm good.
But......I still want this and I'm certain that it will come. I just have to wait like everyone else. After all, its only been 2 months and 6 days (who's counting) since my security investigation was initiated.
I know that the federal govt is busy and backed up. So, it not me-its them.
This is the first exercise of many to come in the area of waiting and the unknown.
So, all of that yoga that I used to do is sure coming in handy. All of the awareness and calm intention. Now to get back to it.
Tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment