Monday, September 12, 2011

Whew!! A little bit closer now:)

Well, I was finally granted my looonggg awaited Top Secret clearance. I am so happy!
Now to pass through the final suitability review and get on the register.
Then I wait some more until there is another class confirmed (probably in January).
So, there will be more anxiety in my future, but for now I am so relived and overjoyed:)
I am very thankful to all of my friends and family who helped me with this process.  Many of you took time out of your day to speak with my investigator and others just listened to me complain and stress out for 2 months. Either way, you have helped by being there for me:)
Wohoooooo!! Time for a celebratory dinner and dip in Lake Superior with my new snorkeling gear.
Its really warm today but is suppose to be in the 60's the rest of the week so I have to take advantage now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment